Saturday, November 3, 2007

Letters from home

I am in! Made the big move, (all 2 suitcases) and I am already wondering how I am going to fit in here. The first thing I did? No, I didn't unpack...I grabbed a towel and took the longest bath I have ever taken, I lit a candle, then a cigarette, and relaxed for, I think, the first time since I have been here. Then I walked arounds in my towel for awhile, just because I could.
I now have 3 dishes, all of which are wine glasses, I bought one piece of furniture, a wine rack from a street fair (priorities)
There is one thing in my cupboards, a box of welch's fruit snacks...
And six things in my fridge, al diet cokes.....
I'm set!!!!

This weeks celebrity sitings:
Jerry Seinfeld (who asked me if he could have some of my potato chips which I was shoving in my face when he saw me)
Bob Saget
And finally Barbara Walters (she tapes in a different part of the building so this is the first time I have seen her) I stood behind her in lunch line, for those keeping track, she had an omelet and paid for her assistant's lunch. Maybe I should look into that job.

2 comments:

Mike, Jen and Cooper too! said...

Congrats on the big move! Can't wait to see it!

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.