Monday, October 29, 2007

My New Home!!!!

I finally found it!! I FINALLY signed a lease to a cute little studio apartment on the way upper west side of Manhattan...when I say small, I mean my old place minus the bedroom, but triple the cost...but it is adorable and it's mine. Such a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders, I can't wait to have a place for my shoes!!! And I can watch TV all day if I want and I can DVR the hell out of every cheesy show I am embarassed to admit that I watch...I can sleep on the couch again!!!
It is in an old brownstown on a very pretty street and half the walking distance to the subway than my current place. My landlord does all of the renovations himself (just like Tim in Cleveland) and he truly loves his places. It has a tiny little fake fireplace (I have always wanted one, real or not) and a little island. The kitchen is about as big as a bathroom and the bathroom is about as big as a closet so that makes the tub just my size so it is perfect!! The stove and fridge are brand new, stove is soo cute, about the size of an easy bake oven. I can reach every cupboard in the kitchen!
Best part...it has optional furniture in it at no charge...seeing as I came here with only 2 suitcases it is a great feature...
So now, when you come visit me, you can skip the hotel cost and sleep at my new palace....

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Where are you going to put all your shoes? Congrats, I can't wait to see it!

Dawn said...

There are shelves under the island for my shoes!! I thought it all through!!