Saturday, October 6, 2007

Dawn's NY Top 10

10...The number of times I have had to ask people where the hell I am
9...The number of couples I have seen making out the subway as if nobody was there
8...The number of times a day I say F*** when I can't find my freakin subway metro card
7... The number of times I had to explain to people what the hell the bugs were about during the Yankees/Indians game last night (each version was very creative)
6... The number of guys I have seen openly peeing on the side of a building on Broadway, not bums either, just your average joes..crazy
5...What I tip a cab driver after I give up trying to find my way home myself
4... The number of real dinners I have gone to, all of them Italian and really good (not Bruno's though!!)
3...The number of drinks I had before I got up on the bar at the original "Coyote Ugly" bar, respectfully called Hoes and Heffers (dont get mad mom..I swear its what the bar is known for)
2...The number of songs I stayed up on the bar for
1... The number of times I watched the Browns win while in NYC
0... The number of Targets in Manhattan! I'm lost without it!

No comments: