Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My First Visitor!

Last week I had my first hug from home when Lana came to visit on Tuesday!! She was here doing her big wig job but was able to hang with me quite a bit. She came to the network and chilled out with me at my desk for awhile, it felt just like old times. I couldn't help but cry when I saw her walk in, I felt like an ass in front of my co-workers but I'm pretty sure they understood. You just kind of block out the fact that you miss soo many people soo much until you see them again...you're kind of wrapped up in all of your new surroundings.
Anyway, she brought me an Indians Rally Towel so I could represent while here in the city, it worked wonders that night when we went to ESPN Zone to watch the game, however, it lost some of it's magic once Lana left.
We had a great time...went to dinner with Helen at an italian restaraunt called Carmine's in time square, it was just Bucca style, huge portions and good wine. I truly felt like like no time had passed at all.
It was sad to see her go the next day, but I know we will be seeing eachother a lot (she can't resist Tiffany's and knock off hand bags for too long)

No comments: