Sunday, October 14, 2007

Phoenix Sun

So I'm sitting at work, my desk is just outside of the World News Tonight Studio, when I see a really hot guy walk into the studio..I start wondering what dept he works in, then I see his profile...it was freakin Joaquin Phoenix....I was on the phone at the time and I think I stopped talking, don't remember what I said but my jaw hit the desk.
He stopped for a second and I smiled at him and he smiled back...and then I puked...kidding, but I couldn't stop smiling, Im sure I looked like a weirdo to him. I couldn't concentrate at all, he was way too close. What I hated was that I was the only one freaking out, everyone else acted like it was no big deal...like he pops in all the time. What was worse is that it is a golden rule in television that you are not to bother the stars when they are there, it's a safe zone for them...SUX! Had I been outside of that building I would have hugged him I swear. I did, however, have to go to the bathroom when he was leaving, and guess what, he went to the bathroom too. I began to wonder who was in there at the time and how they reacted when he walked up beside them and took a pee, did they look? I would have.

2 comments:

Mike, Jen and Cooper too! said...

Seriously.. you kill me! So, funny! -Jen

Anonymous said...

Kiddo - you are a better writer than Candace Bushnell (Sex and the
City)!!!! omigawd, i am reading this at work and wiping tears of laughter while people walk by and stare at me!!! Your life in NYC is going to turn into a Lifetime movie here any day!!! P.S. I would have looked at Joaquin, too!!
Love you lots!!!