Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My First Staten Island Trip

So I had my first Sex And The City moment on Saturday when I went to my first party...remember the episode when they all get on the ferry for the big party...anyway, the view was awesome (and I swear I will figure out how to post pictures) I saw the statue of liberty for from the ferry, and mom, you're right, there is something about that lady that can take your breath away. I can't wait til you get to see her.
The party was a birthday party for my new friend Chris that I work with, (yes, i now have like 10 friends!!!...he has a great place (much nicer than I will get here in Manhattan). There's a great view of the city from his patio. It was a lot of fun because I got to really get to know the people I work with and let them see the not so serious side of me...(hope i didn't scare em)

No comments: